It’s the new year and you know what that means…time to start fresh! If you’re looking for some ideas on how to create catchy email subject lines for your January campaigns, look no further. We’ve compiled over 105 examples that will help jump-start your creativity. From funny to clever, we’ve got you covered! So let’s get started with some of our favorite examples. Happy New Year and good luck with your email marketing campaigns this year!
January newsletter subject lines
“Welcome to the new year!”
- “Reflecting on 2020 and looking ahead to 2021”
- “Setting goals for the new year”
- “How to make your resolutions stick”
- “The best way to start off the new year”
- “Wishing you a Happy New Year!”
- “Happy New Year from all of us at [insert company name]”
- 9 tips for a successful 2021″
- ” make this year count”
- ” it’s time for a fresh start
- ” new year, same you (just better)”
- ” out with the old, in with the new”
- ” starting the year off right”
- ” this is your year”
- ” welcome to a new beginning”
- ” a clean slate”
- ” 365 days of possibilities”
- ” let’s make this year extraordinary”
- ” chasing dreams in 2021″
- ” living life to the fullest in 2021!”
January subject lines ideas
- You won’t believe what happened next!”
- “Introducing the all-new XYZ!”
- “Time is running out!”
- “‘I’m giving up email for Lent!’ – said no one ever”
- “The results are in!”
- “Could you be our next success story?”
- “This one simple change increased my open rates by 30%!”
- “Thank you for being a loyal reader/subscriber!”
- “Are you ready to take your business to the next level?”
- “‘I never thought I’d say this, but…'”
- “‘I can’t believe I’m saying this, but…'”
- “‘I’m not usually one for giving unsolicited advice, but…'”
- “‘It’s not too late to…'”
- “‘I know you’re busy, but…'”
- “‘In case you missed it…'”
- “‘Just a quick update on…'”
- “‘Check out our latest blog post on…'”
- “‘We’ve just launched our new website!'”
- “‘It’s been a while since we’ve talked, so I thought I’d check in!'”
- “‘Happy New Year! Here’s to a prosperous 2021!'”
Best January Email Subject Lines
- New Year, New You!
- Time to Refresh & Recharge
- Out with the Old, In with the New
- Here’s to a Fresh Start in 2021!
- A New Beginning
- Embrace Change
- 7.Welcome 2021!
- Let’s Make a Great Year Together
- Happy New Year! Here’s to a prosperous 2021!
- Wishing you health, happiness & success in the New Year!
- May all your dreams and resolutions come true in 2021!
- Best wishes for a happy and prosperous New Year!
- Cheers to a new year and another chance for us to get it right!
- “Be at war with your vices, at peace with your neighbors, and let each new year find you a better man.” -Benjamin Franklin
- “We will open the book. Its pages are blank. We are going to put words on them ourselves. The book is called Opportunity and its first chapter is New Year’s Day.” -Edith Lovejoy Pierce
- “An optimist stays up until midnight to see the new year in. A pessimist stays up to make sure the old year leaves.” -Bill Vaughan
- “For last year’s words belong to last year’s language and next year’s words await another voice.” -T.S. Eliot, Four Quartets
- “Your time is limited, don’t waste it living someone else’s life.” – Steve Jobs
- “So be a mirror reflecting yourself back, and remembering the times when you thought all of this was too hard and that you’d never make it through. Remember the times when you could have pressed quit – but you hit continue.” -Shane Koyczan
- “We meet today / Temporary veterans of time…” -Wislawa Szymborska
January Email Subject Lines Example
- “You won’t believe what happened at the office today!”
- “I need your help with something important.”
- “Check out these new pictures from my vacation!”
- “Can I ask a favor?”
- “I’ve been thinking about you…”
- “Thank you for being such a great friend.”
- “Congratulations on your new job!”
- “I’m sorry for what I did.”
- “Happy birthday!”
- “Invitation: come to my party!”
- “Alert: there’s a sale on your favorite jeans!”
- “Introducing: our newest product!”
- “‘We’re having a baby!'”
- “It’s time to renew your subscription.”
- “You’ve been chosen to participate in a survey.”
- “‘This could be the opportunity of a lifetime!'”
- “‘I have some bad news.'”
- “‘I have some good news!'”
- “‘Thank you for your business.'”
- “‘We miss you!'”
What are the benefits of using January Email Subject Lines?
January is a great time to reflect on the year past and set goals for the year ahead. Many people use the month of January to make resolutions, and email marketing is a great way to help your subscribers achieve their goals. Whether you’re promoting a healthy lifestyle, encouraging customers to save money, or helping them stay organized, January email subject lines can be a valuable tool.
By crafting messages that are relevant to your audience’s needs, you can help them make lasting changes in the new year. And, with a few strategically placed keywords, you can ensure that your emails stand out in a crowded inbox. With a little planning, January can be a great time to connect with your subscribers and help them reach their goals.
I hope you found this blog helpful in coming up with your own January Email Subject Lines. Employing these strategies in your email subject lines for the month of January will give you a great start to the new year and help increase your open rates. And who doesn’t want that? , be sure to share it with your friends and colleagues. Do you have any other tips for writing great email subject lines? Share them with us in the comments below!