Have you ever found yourself scrolling through your inbox, looking for that one important email but struggling to find it among all the unimportant ones? If so, you’re not alone. In today’s age of information overload, it’s more important than ever to have a good subject lines for emails. A good subject line can help your email stand out in a crowded inbox and make it more likely to be opened and read. It can also help to ensure that your email is routed to the correct person or department. In short, a good subject line is essential for ensuring that your email gets seen and read by the right people. So if you’re looking to improve your email communication, start by crafting a good subject line.
Good Email Subject Lines for Sales
- New Product Announcement: 20% Off for the Next 48 Hours!
- Flash Sale: Up to 50% Off Your Favorite Brands!
- Limited Time Offer: Free Shipping on Orders Over $100!
- customer testimonial (Success Story): “I Doubled My Sales Thanks to This One Simple Trick!”
- Case Study: How We Increased Sales by 20% in Just 30 Days!
- “Just Released”: The ultimate guide to increasing sales…
- but wait, there’s more! 3 Tips for Closing More Sales, Fast!
- Meet Your New Best Friend: TheSalesbot3000…
- How to Make the Perfect Sales Pitch Every Time
- Are You Making These 6 Common Sales Mistakes?
- The #1 secret to increasing sales…
- For __ Lovers Only: Our Top Picks This Month!
- From the Desk of _: The One Thing You Need to Know About Increasing Sales…
- 10x Your Sales in the Next 30 Days with This One Simple Trick!
- How to increase sales without spending any money…
- Quick and Easy Ways to Boost Your Sales Numbers this Month!
- And We’re Back! Now Accepting Orders for the New Season!
- Get a Head Start on the Competition with Our Pre-Season Sale!
- Spring Cleaning Sale: Up to 50% Off Everything!
- It’s Here! The Biggest Sale of the Season!
Catchy Good Subject Lines for Cold Emails
- Have you heard of [Insert name of company]?
- I’m impressed by your work in [insert relevant industry]
- How would you like to [insert ask]?
- You’re the perfect person for the job!
- I read your article on [topic] and loved it!
- Your experience in [field] makes you the ideal candidate for this position
- A friend recommended you for this job
- I saw your talk at [conference] and was impressed by your knowledge
- We’re looking for someone with your skillset in [location]
- Are you interested in a [ freelance / part-time / full-time ] opportunity?
- We’re expanding our team and are looking for talented individuals like you!
- We’d love to hear more about your experience in [field / area of expertise]
- Are you available for a quick chat on [date] at [time]?
- I’ll be in your area on [date] and would love to meet up with you!
- Thanks for connecting with me on LinkedIn!
- Your profile caught my eye and I think you’d be perfect for the job!
- I saw that you’re a fan of [band / TV show], me too! Maybe we have something in common 🙂
- Congratulations on your recent achievement in [industry news story)! We’re always looking for top talent here at [company name]. Might you be interested in hearing more about our open positions? If so, please reach out to me directly at
- It looks like we have some mutual connections – I’m sure they would vouch for me when I say that you should come work with us at [company name]!
- Do you know anyone else who might be interested in this opportunity? We’re really looking to expand our team with some great talent!
Related: 101+ Effective Email Subject Lines Samples & Examples
Good Subject Lines for Professional Emails
- Have you seen this?
- Breaking news!
- This just in!
- Check out this new blog post!
- See what our latest whitepaper is all about!
- Our new e-book is now available!
- Get the inside scoop on our latest product release!
- We’re hiring! Apply today!
- Watch our new video tour of the office!
- Interested in seeing our new website design?
- Here’s what I recommend…
- Are you available for a quick call?
- Let’s schedule a meeting
- Do you have a minute?
- Thank you for your time..
- “Can we meet to discuss?”
- “Are you available for a quick call?”
- “Can I share some feedback with you?”
- “Could you help me with a quick question?”
- “Do you have a moment to chat?”
- “I wanted to reach out about…”
- “I was thinking about you and… “
- “I hope you’re doing well.”
- “I have some good news!”
- “Thanks for your help with… “
- “Thanks for the update on… “
- “This might be of interest to you…”
- “[Urgent] Can you take a look at this?”
- “[Deadline] Reminder about…”
- “Re:[Previous email/conversation]”
- Fwd: [Include forwarded message]”
- Attach: [include attached file]”
- Draft: [working title/subject line]” Idea: [possible next steps]
- “Meeting: Tomorrow @ 10am” Phone: Never Ending Story” Follow Up: [previous conversation/topic]
- “Update: [current project status]
- “Thanks! [specific task completed]
- “Help! -[desperate call for help with a project 🙂 ]” Congrats! -[on a job well done/new position, etc.]
- “Cheers! -[a more lighthearted way to say thanks/end an email 🙂 ]
- “Have a great day! -[a friendly way to sign off 🙂 ]
Related: 103+ Good Subject Lines for Emails Samples & Examples
Best Good Subject Titles for Emails
- “You’re invited!” – extend a warm invitation with this subject line
- “RSVP” – let your recipients know that their response is appreciated
- “Thank you!” – send a note of gratitude with this simple but impactful subject line
- “Alert!” – use this subject line for urgent messages
- “Congratulations!” – celebrate a special achievement with your contacts
- “Welcome!” – make a new contact feel welcome with this friendly subject line
- “There’s a new [blank] in town!” – generate excitement for your latest product or service
- “[Blank] sale!” – advertise a temporary discount with this eye-catching subject line
- “We miss you!” – stay top of mind with current and former customers
- “Introducing [blank]” – use this subject line to pique curiosity about your latest innovations
- “[Blank] tip of the day” – provide value by sharing helpful tips and tricks
- “[Blank] just got better” – let your contacts know about recent improvements
- “A message from [your name]” – personalize your emails for greater impact
- “[Number] reasons why [blank]” – capture attention with this click-worthy subject line
- “[ number ] days until [ event ]” – generate excitement (and urgency) for an upcoming event
- “Can’t wait for [ event ]” – let your contacts know you’re looking forward to seeing them soon!
- “[Number]s don’t lie” – make your case with hard numbers and data
- “[Percentage] off [item]” – grab attention with this promo-driven subject line
- “$[amount]’s worth of [type] savings” – highlight the value of your offer
- “Thank you, Next”
Related: 105+ Creative Important Email Subject Line Samples & Examples
Good Subject Lines for Business Emails
- Prospecting a new lead? Get their attention with this subject line.
- Following up on your last email? Do it with style using this template.
- Have a proposal to send? WOW your prospect with an enticing subject line.
- Check out these [NUMBER] bran-new business email templates!
- From [COMPANY] to [PROSPECT/CUSTOMER]: How can we help you today?
- [NUMBER]-point checklist for the perfect sales email
- “I’m in the neighborhood…” and other great appointment setting emails
- [INDUSTRY] insights: [TOPIC]
- [PRODUCT/SERVICE] update: New features you’re going to love!
- “Can we jump on a call?” The secret formula for the perfect cold email
- What to do when a customer goes dark
- Your weekly sales update: [DATE]-[DATE]
- How [COMPANY] helped [CUSTOMER] increase conversions by [PERCENTAGE]
- Customer testimonial: “[SALES PITCH]”
- Forget “bcc:” How to use carbon copies the right way in your business emails
- Ready to make your next sale? Here’s how…
- What are you waiting for? Don’t miss this chance…
- “All the best,
- ”We’re in this together
Related: 111+ Professional Email Subject Line Examples & Ideas
What are the benefits of good subject lines for emails?
Good email subject lines are essential if you want your messages to be read and acted upon. A clear, concise, and attention-grabbing subject line is more likely to result in your email being opened and read than a generic or confusing one. In addition, a well-crafted subject line can also help to ensure that your message is delivered to the right person and encourage them to take the desired action.
Furthermore, good subject lines can be used to track the effectiveness of your emails and ensure that they are achieving the desired results. Ultimately, taking the time to craft good subject lines is an important part of ensuring that your emails are successful.
So there you have it – some great ideas for email subject lines that will hopefully catch your subscribers’ attention and encourage them to open your emails. Email is a great way to connect with your customers and promote your product or service. Remember, the best way to find out what works for your list is to experiment, so don’t be afraid to try out a few different techniques and see what gets the best results. By using the tips in this blog, you can create email subject lines that will help you stand out in customer’s inboxes and get more people to open and click through to your emails. Did you find this blog post helpful? Let us know in the comments below! Thanks for reading !
Leave a Comment