You’ve created the perfect email marketing campaign, packed full of interesting content and amazing visuals. But there’s just one problem: getting people to actually open your email. The best way to do this is with a strong subject line that will entice recipients to click through. To help you get started, we’ve compiled a list of 20 of the best teaser email subject lines. From “You Won’t Believe What Happened Next” to “We Have a Special Announcement Just for You,” these subject lines are sure to grab attention and get your message noticed. So go ahead and give them a try – your next email campaign will thank you for it.
Teaser Email Subject Lines Examples
- You won’t believe what happened next!”
- “Introducing our newest product/service!”
- “Time-sensitive offer – don’t miss out!”
- “Customer success story – see how we helped!”
- “Can we help you with (specific problem)?”
- “Alert – important information for (name)”
- “(Name), we need your help!”
- “(Specific number) ways to improve (process)”
- “(Percentage) off all (product/service) orders this week!”
- “New blog post – (title)”
- “Just for you – (customized offer or content)”
- “(Testimonial), by (customer name)”
- “‘(Product/service) changed my life!’ – read why”
- “Warning – expiration date approaching”
- “(Infographic) – everything you need to know about (topic)”
- “In case you missed it – top news stories from the past week”
- “Webinar alert! Register now to learn about (topic)”
- “Question of the day – have you ever (done something)?
- “How-to guide – steps for (accomplishing something)”
- “(Number)-minute read – everything you need to know about (topic)”
Teaser Email Titles
- You Won’t Believe What Happens Next
- We Have a Winner!
- Last Chance to Enter
- Check Out Our Special Offer
- Flash Sale!
- You’re Invited!
- Don’t Miss Out!
- Exclusive Offer for Our Email Subscribers
- Thank You for Being a Loyal Customer!
- New Arrivals Just for You
- Something for Everyone – Browse Our Latest Arrivals
- Back by Popular Demand!
- Time’s Running Out – Hurry and Order Now!
- Get Ready for Spring with These New Products!
- Get a Head Start on Your Summer Vacation Planning
- It’s National Relaxation Day – Take 20% Off Sitewide!
- Memorial Day Sale – Up to 50% Off Sitewide
- Fourth of July Sale – Save Big on All Your Favorite Brands!
- Labor Day Sale – Enjoy an Extra 10% Off Your Purchase
- Fall into Savings with These Deals!
Subject Lines for Teaser Email
- “Something new is coming soon!”
- “Get ready for a big surprise!”
- “We’ve been working on something special just for you!”
- “Introducing… (name of product/service)”
- “(Name of product/service) is almost here!”
- “Can’t wait any longer? neither can we!”
- “Less than two weeks until…”
- “The countdown begins…”
- “Mark your calendars!”
- “(Date) is going to be a big day!”
- “This is going to be big…”
- “(Product/service) is about to change everything!”
- “A new era begins…”
- “(Name of product/service), coming soon to a inbox near you!”
- “Stay tuned for more details!”
- “We promise, it’ll be worth the wait!”
- “This is only the beginning…”
- “Just wait until you see what we have in store for you!”
- “It’s almost time to unveil the (name of product/service)!”
- “The moment you’ve been waiting for is almost here…”
Best Teaser Email Subject Lines
- “You won’t believe what happened next…”
- “I have some good news and some bad news…”
- “Can you keep a secret?”
- “I’m not sure if I should tell you this…”
- “This might be the most important email you ever read…”
- “I need your help with something…”
- “I’ve been thinking about you…”
- “I had a dream about you last night…”
- “I’ve been meaning to tell you…”
- ”X’ just happened and I thought of you immediately!”
- “Are you free for a quick call?”
- “X’ made me think of you”
- “Have you seen this?”
- “Check out what I just found!”
- “[URGENT] Can you do me a favor?”
- “Quick question for you!”
- “Hey, stranger…”
- “It’s been awhile since we talked…”
- “Just thinking about you and wanted to say hi!”
- “I hope this email finds you well!”
What are the benefits of using Teaser Email Subject Lines?
When it comes to email marketing, the subject line is perhaps the most important element. After all, it’s the first thing that recipients see when they open their inboxes. A great subject line can make all the difference in whether an email gets opened or not. So what’s the secret to writing a great subject line? Teaser email subject lines are a great way to grab attention and get recipients curious about what’s inside.
By tantalizing them with just a glimpse of what’s to come, you can greatly increase the chances that your email will be opened and read. Plus, teaser subject lines are a great way to stand out in a crowded inbox. So if you’re looking for a surefire way to boost your open rates, start using teaser email subject lines today!
Email subject lines are important because they are what gets your email opened. If you want more people to open and read your emails, make sure to spend some time perfecting your subject line! If you use these tips when creating your teaser email subject lines, you will see an increase in click-through rates and engagement. people are more likely to open an email if the subject line is interesting, so make sure to put some thought into it! And as always, feel free to reach out if you need help come up with creative ideas for your business. i hope you found this blog helpful – let me know what other topics you’d like me to cover in the future.