Restaurants are one of the most popular places to visit when traveling. They offer a wide variety of cuisines and atmospheres, and provide a great opportunity to try new things. Dining out is one of life’s great pleasures. Whether it’s a special occasion or just a casual night out, restaurants offer a unique and enjoyable experience. However, with so many options to choose from, it can be difficult to decide where to eat. To help you make a decision, here are 117+ restaurant email subject lines that will whet your appetite.
Best Email Subject Lines for Restaurants
- “You’re invited: A special evening at [restaurant name]”
- “[Restaurant name] is turning one! Join the celebration!”
- “New and improved: Our updated menu for fall”
- “A taste of autumn: Our seasonal specials”
- “Warm up this winter with our hearty soup selection”
- “Sample our latest creations: [restaurant name]’s chef’s table”
- “Join us for happy hour! [Restaurant name]’s best deals”
- “We’re open late tonight! Come by for a bite!”
- “Dine in or take out? Our flexible options for you”
- “[Restaurant name] catering: Make your next event unforgettable”
- “Celebrate your special occasion with us! Birthday, anniversary, engagement…”
- “Our doors are open! Come on in and enjoy a meal with us”
- “Nominate us for the best [cuisine] in town!”
- “Have you tried our [signature dish] yet? Stop by and give it a taste!”
- “We’re giving away free [dessert] today!”
- “[First-time diners] get 10% off their bill this week only”
- “We’re partnering up with [local business] for a special promotion!”
- “‘Like’ us on Facebook and get a coupon for 20% off your next meal”
- “[Restaurant name]’s weekly e-newsletter: What’s new, what’s hot, and what’s coming soon”
- “Thanks for being our loyal customer! Show this email to receive a complimentary [ dessert/ appetizer/ drink].”
Related: 111+ Attention Grabbing Email Subject Lines Examples
Restaurant Email Subject Lines Examples
- New on the Menu: [restaurant name]”
- “[restaurant name] Now Serving [type of cuisine]”
- “Mouth-Watering Deals at [restaurant name]”
- “[restaurant name] Specials this Week”
- “Try Something New at [restaurant name]”
- “[restaurant name] Happy Hour Deals”
- “Introducing [new dish] at [restaurant name]”
- “[restaurant name] Dining Deals”
- “Gourmet Goodness at [restaurant name]”
- “Fine Dining at [restaurant name]”
- “Hearty Eats at [restaurant name]”
- “Satisfy Your Cravings at [restaurant name]”13
- “[Restaurant Name] – A Cut Above The Rest”
- “[Restaurant Name]: Where Good Food Meets Good Company”
- [Restaurant Name]: The Place To Be For Delicious Food”
- “Unique Dishes Await You At [Restaurant Name]”
- “Celebrate With Us At [Restaurant Name]”
- “Time To Indulge In Some Good Food At [Restaurant Name]”
- “Feed Your Hunger Pangs At[ Restaruant Name]”
- “Dive Into A World Of Flavors At [ Resturent] Name]!”
Related: 105+ Creative Important Email Subject Line Samples & Examples
Restaurant Email Titles
- New in Town: [restaurant name]”
- “Discover the flavor of [city/region]: [restaurant name]”
- “[restaurant name] – A taste of [cuisine]”
- “An evening at [restaurant name] – [menu items]”
- “Dining in luxury – [restaurant name]”
- “Journey through the culinary world – [restaurant name]”
- “The perfect date night – [restaurant name]”
- “Treat yourself to an unforgettable meal – [restaurant name]”
- “[ Restaurant name ]: A must-visit in [ city/region ]”
- “[ Restaurant name ]: The best of [ cuisine ]”
- “When only the best will do – [ restaurant name ]”
- “[ Restaurant name ]: An experience like no other”
- “[ Restaurant name ]: Fine dining at its finest”
- “The ultimate guide to eating out in [ city/region ] – part 1”
- “The ultimate guide to eating out in [ city/region ] – part 2”
- “The ultimate guide to eating out in [ city/region ] – part 3”
- “[ City/region ]’s best-kept secrets: Part 1 – Restaurants”
- “[ City/region ]’s best-kept secrets: Part 2 – Restaurants”
- “[ City/region ]’s best-kept secrets: Part 3 – Restaurants”
- “Where to eat in [ city/region]: A local’s guide”
Related: 103+ Good Subject Lines for Emails Samples & Examples
Subject Lines for Restaurant Email
- New menu items you won’t want to miss!
- Come in for happy hour and half-priced drinks!
- Get a free appetizer with your entree!
- Stop by for lunch and try our new soup of the day!
- Breakfast of champions: all you can eat pancakes for $5!
- Whole new world of flavors: we’re now serving XYZ cuisine!
- Dine under the stars: our outdoor patio is now open!
- Sample the best of the best: our top 10 dishes of the year!
- In the mood for something sweet? Try our dessert of the day!
- All you need is love… and a nice glass of wine from our list!
- Buy one entree, get one 50% off!
- Kids eat free on Tuesdays!
- Senior citizen discount: 10% off your bill!
- Come in for a romantic dinner for two 🙂
- New year, new you: healthy eating options now available!
- Spring into action: lighter, fresher dishes perfect for warmer weather!
- Celebrate summer with us: refreshing cocktails and poolside dining!
- Fall back in love with cooking: let us do the work while you enjoy your meal!
- Hibernate this winter with our comforting soups and stews… yummm!!!
- Restaurant week special: 3-course prix fixe menu for only $15!!
Related: 111+ Professional Email Subject Line Examples & Ideas
What are the Benefits of Using Restaurant Email Subject Lines?
The restaurant business is one of the most competitive industries out there. In order to stand out from the crowd, you need to make sure your marketing strategies are on point. One way to do this is to use effective email subject lines.
A great subject line can make all the difference when it comes to getting your email opened and read. It can also help encourage customers to visit your restaurant. After all, if they’re intrigued by the subject line, they’re more likely to be interested in what you have to say. So if you’re looking to boost your restaurant’s marketing efforts, make sure you’re using killer email subject lines.
Email subject lines are important because they are what gets your email opened. If you want more people to open and read your emails, make sure to spend some time perfecting your subject line! Creating an effective email subject line can make all the difference in whether your email is opened or sent straight to trash. By following the guidelines we’ve outlined above, you should be able to write restaurant email subject lines that will boost your open rates and help you achieve your desired results. And remember, if you need help crafting the perfect emails for your restaurant, We are always here to lend a hand.
Leave a Comment