You know how important first impressions are. The same goes for friendly email subject lines. If your subject line is dull, or worse, misleading, your email will likely be deleted without ever being opened. On the other hand, a well-crafted subject line can entice even the busiest person to give your message a chance. Email is a quick and easy way to stay in touch with friends, family, and colleagues. But with so many emails flooding our inboxes every day, it can be hard to stand out from the crowd. That’s why having a catchy and friendly subject line is so important. Whether you’re catching up with an old friend or letting someone know you’re thinking of them, these subject lines are sure to put a smile on their face. So go ahead and send that email!
Friendly Subject Lines
- “A quick favor…”
- “Can I pick your brain?”
- “Congrats on your new job!”
- “Excited to meet you!”
- “Follow up from [name]’s birthday party”
- “Greetings from [city/town name]”
- “I owe you a coffee”
- “It’s been too long!”
- “Just checking in”
- “[Name], we miss you!”
- “Saw this and thought of you”
- “Thank you!”
- “Thanks for yesterday”
- “The [project/thing] is moving along nicely”
- “Thought you’d get a kick out of this”
- “Time for an update!”
- “What are you up to this weekend?”
- “You’re invited!”
- “You’ve been on my mind”
Subject for Friendly Email
- Keep in touch with an old friend
- Catch up with a family member
- Connect with a former colleague
- Reach out to a mentor
- Say congratulations
- Express your thanks
- Get to know someone new
- Make plans to meet up
- Invite someone to an event
- Tell a jokes
- Update on your life
- Reconnect with a long-lost friend
- Send a holiday greeting
- Write about something you have in common
- Start a conversation
- End a conversation
- Make amends
- Offer help or advice
- (for businesses) promote your product or service in a friendly way
- Thank a customer/client
Subject Line for Friendly Email
- Hey! How have you been?
- It’s been too long!
- misses you!
- thinking about you…
- long time no talk!
- hope you’re doing well…
- just wanted to say hi!
- I’m bored, let’s chat soon
- can’t wait to catch up with you!
- we should hang out soon
- need to vent, hit me up
- Just had the best day ever, want to hear about it? ‘
- feel like I haven’t talked to you in forever
- made this really cool thing, come see
- taking a break from work, want to chat?
- elephant in the room.. let’s discuss
- “Just wanted to check in”
- “Hope you’re doing well”
- “Thinking of you” Mention a shared interest
- “Can’t wait to talk about the latest episode of “
- “I saw you liked , I just read/watched/etc. _ and loved it too!
- “Compliment them – “I love your new”
- “You’re so good at
- “Ask how they are
- “How are things going?”
- “How was your weekend?”
- React to something they did
- “I saw you did , that’s amazing!”
- “Congratulations on !”
- “We’re both really into so I thought you might like this article/video/etc.
- I found.” Joke around with them
Best Friendly Email Subject Lines
- “Just Thinking Of You”
- “Missing Your Face”
- “It’s Been Too Long!”
- “I Can’t Wait To Hear From You”
- “Message From Your Favorite Person”
- “You’re In My Thoughts”
- “Thinking Of You Today”
- “I Hope You’re Doing Well”
- “Hey Friend!”
- “Sending A Smile Your Way”
- “A Little reminder…”
- “that I love you!”
- “Picking Up Where We Left Off”
- “Get Better Soon!”
- “and all was right with the world.”
- ”til we meet again…”
- “What are you up to these days?”
- “Time fly’s when we’re not together!”
- “Haven’t heard from you in a while!”
- “I’m just missing your voice.”
What are the Benefits of Using Friendly Email Subject Lines?
When it comes to email marketing, the subject line is one of the most important elements. It’s the first thing your recipients will see, and it’s what will determine whether or not they open your email.
Friendly email subject lines are a great way to increase your open rates and get more people engaging with your emails. By using personalization and friendly language, you can create subject lines that stand out in a crowded inbox and make recipients want to learn more about what you have to say.
In addition to increasing open rates, friendly email subject lines can also help build relationships with your subscribers. By showing that you’re interested in more than just selling them something, you can build trust and create a deeper connection with your audience.
So if you’re looking for a way to improve your email marketing, consider using friendly email subject lines. They could be just what you need to take your campaign to the next level.
By following these tips, you can make sure that your emails stand out in a crowded inbox and get opened more often. Keep your subject lines short, sweet, and to the point, and make sure they accurately reflect the content of your email. You can use these tips to increase your open rates, get more clicks and have a better relationship with your subscribers. And who doesn’t want that? If you found this blog helpful, please share it with a friend or colleague. Have you tried any of these techniques? Did they work for you? Let us know in the comments!