Do you own a gun? Do you have a favorite slogan for guns? Whether you’re a pro-gun or anti-gun person, there’s no denying that guns are a big part of American culture. From bumper stickers to T-shirts, people love to show off their support (or opposition) for guns with clever slogans. In this blog post, we’ll take a look at 101+ best gun slogans ideas & examples. Whether you’re looking for inspiration for your next T-shirt design or just want to learn more about the pro-gun and anti-gun movements, this blog post is for you!
How to Create Gun Slogans?
- Keep it Short and Simple- The best slogans are usually short, sweet, and to the point. You want your slogan to be memorable, so make it easy to remember!
- Use Alliteration- Alliteration is when you use the same sound at the beginning of multiple words in a phrase or sentence. This technique can be used to create catchy and attention-grabbing gun slogans.
- Be Creative- There are a lot of gun companies out there, so you need to make sure your slogan stands out from the rest. Be creative and come up with something unique that will make people take notice.
- Use Emotional Language- Words like “protection,” “safety,” and “security” tap into people’s emotions and can be very effective in a gun slogan.
- Make It Rhyme- Rhyming slogans are easier to remember, so this is a great way to ensure your message sticks with people. Plus, it’ll make your slogan more fun to say!
Gun Slogans Ideas
- Keep calm and carry a gun.
- It’s better to have a gun and not need it than to need a gun and not have it.
- Guns don’t kill people, people kill people.
- An armed society is a polite society.
- The best defense is a good offense.
- hope for the best, and prepare for the worst
- Shoot first, ask questions later.
- Make my day!
- This is my boomstick!
- I’m your huckleberry
- Say hello to my little friend!
- Give peace a chance… with a gun in my hand!
- a certain degree of violence is necessary – Orlando A.. Butler
- If guns are outlawed, only outlaws will have guns – Michael Badnarik
- Shall not be infringed – 2nd Amendment to the United States Constitution
- Come and take it – Texans in the battle of Gonzales on February 26th, 1835 against Mexico
- today it’s guns tomorrow it will be speech – Lenny Bruce
- they can have my gun when they pry it from my cold, dead hands – Charlton Heston
- If you outlaw guns, only outlaws will have guns – Unknown
- I’d rather have a gun in my hand than a cop on the phone – Unknown
Best Gun Taglines
- “The best defense is a good offense.”
- “When seconds count, the police are only minutes away.”
- “A well-regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.”
- “Guns don’t kill people, people kill people.”
- “The only thing that stops a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun.”
- “An armed society is a polite society.”
- “Better to have it and not need it than to need it and not have it.”
- “If guns are outlawed, only outlaws will have guns.”
- “Carrying a gun IS my permit to peace of mind.”
- “The quicker I can draw, the slower you can think.”
- “I’d rather have this and not need it than need this and not have it.”
- “‘Gun Control’ is hitting your target!”
- “‘I carry a gun because I can’t carry a policeman.'” – Ted Nugent
- “‘I have yet to see a car chop down a tree.'” – Carole Anne Boone
- “‘We’re awash in guns; we’ve overpowering firepower, situationally uncontrollable firearms in civilian hands — often poorly trained civilian hands.’ – Eliot Spitzer
- ‘America doesn’t have gun problems, America has people problems.’ – Alex Jones
- ‘A man’s got to know his limitations.’ – Clint Eastwood
- ‘Assault is assault, no matter what kind of weapon is used.’ – Hillary Clinton
- ‘But there’s another way if they slow you down — 30 ought 6 will take care of that real quick.’ – Sarah Palin
- ‘If someone has a gun and is trying to kill you, it would be reasonable to shoot back with your own gun.’ – The Dalai Lama
Gun Slogans Examples
- Guns don’t kill people, people kill people
- The only way to stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun
- An armed society is a polite society
- When seconds count, the police are minutes away
- A Well-regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed
- I’m the NRA and I vote
- The best defense against tyranny is an armed citizenry
- The Second Amendment is my permit to carry
- Concealed carry: because a Cop isn’t always nearby when you need one
- Warning: this property is protected by an armed homeowner
- My right to protect my family with a firearm trumps your fear of my firearm
- I’d rather have a gun and not need it than need a gun and not have it
- I support the right to arm bears
- If they outlaw guns, only outlaws will have guns
- Save lives, ban guns
- This home is protected by the second amendment
- One Nation Under God, indivisible, with Liberty and Justice for all
- In God we trust
- Guns save lives
- All men are created equal”
Slogans For Gun Companies
- Arms Are Us: Your One-Stop Shop for All Your Gun Needs!
- Bert’s Guns: Quality firearms at reasonable prices!
- Bob’s Guns: We Have What You Need!
- Charlie’s Guns: More Than Just firearms, We’re a Way of Life!
- Clyde’s Weapons: Because Everyone Has the Right to Bear Arms!
- Diaz Arms Co.: Protection You Can Count On!
- Frank’s Firearms: The Place to Go for All Your Gun Needs!
- Funky Monkey Weapon Emporium: because an Armed Ape is a Safe Ape!
- Garcia’s Gun Shop: Don’t be a Victim, be Prepared!
- Hank’s House o’ Guns: If It Ain’t Got a Gun, It Ain’t Worth Owning!
- Jake’s Joint: Where Good Guys Get Their Guns!
- Jimbo’s Nice Shootin’ Irons Emporium: We Got What You Need to Keep You Safe!
- Joe’s Gun Store: Trusted by Police and Military Across the Globe!
- Johnson’s Weapons World: The Largest Selection of Firearms in the tri-state area!
- MamaBear Arms & More: Because Mama Bears Don’t Mess Around when it comes to Protecting Their Cubs!
- McMahon’s Mighty Fine Firearms: Why Settle for Less When you can have the Best?
- O’Donnell’s Armory”: When Only the Best Will Do!”
- Patches’ Shooting Supplies & More: we put the ‘fun’ in ‘functional’!
- Pete’s Pistols & Suchlike Stuff: If we don’t get it, you don’t need it! (maybe)
- Smith & Wesson Firearms – The original since 1852
Why Your Gun Business Need Slogans For Advertisement
Anyone in the business of selling guns knows that advertising is essential. After all, there are a lot of gun businesses out there competing for the attention of potential customers. So how can you make your gun business stand out from the crowd? One way is to use slogans in your advertising.
A catchy slogan can help to identify your brand and make it more memorable. And when it comes to selling guns, a memorable brand is a valuable asset. Of course, coming up with the perfect slogan is not always easy. But it’s definitely worth the effort. After all, a good slogan can help to make your gun business a success.
What are the Benefits of Gun Slogans?
Gun slogans are commonly seen on t-shirts, bumper stickers, and billboards. While some people view them as a way to show support for the Second Amendment, others see them as a way to promote gun violence.
However, there are actually many benefits to gun slogans. For one, they help to raise awareness about the issue of gun violence. By getting people to think about the issue, gun slogans can help start important conversations about what can be done to prevent tragedies from occurring.
In addition, gun slogans can also be used to show support for victims of gun violence and their families. By wearing a shirt with a gun slogan, you can let others know that you stand with those who have been affected by this type of violence.
Finally, gun slogans can also be used to show unity and solidarity within the pro-gun community. When everyone stands together and speaks with one voice, it sends a strong message that we are all committed to protecting our rights.
I hope you found this blog helpful and that it gave you some ideas for creating an effective marketing campaign around your product. Thanks for reading! The slogans listed in this blog post are some great examples to help get your creative juices flowing. But don’t stop there! Brainstorm and come up with your own unique gun slogan that will resonate with your target audience. When it comes to firearms, the old saying definitely rings true – there’s nothing new under the sun. So be sure to take a look at some of the most successful slogans from other industries and adapt them to fit the world of guns.