Looking for the perfect feminist slogan to express your views? Well, look no further! This list includes over 105+ of the best feminist slogans and taglines out there. From powerful statements to clever one-liners, these phrases will help you spread awareness and show your support for gender equality. So go ahead and pick your favorite slogan—or use them all!—and start championing feminism today.
How to Create Creative Feminist Slogans?
- Keep it short and sweet: A slogan should be easy to remember, so keep it short and to the point. Focus on one key message that you want to get across.
- Be creative: Use wordplay, puns, or other creative devices to make your slogan memorable.
- Be inclusive: When writing a feminist slogan, make sure to include everyone. We all have a role to play in achieving gender equality.
- Use powerful language: Choose words that are strong and emotive to really get your message across.
- Get personal: Share your own story or experiences to connect with others and create a more relatable message.
By following these tips, you can write a catchy and effective feminist slogan that will help promote gender equality. So get out there and start making some noise!
Catchy Feminist Slogans
- A woman’s place is anywhere she wants to be.
- A woman’s mind is the busiest place on Earth.
- A woman without a man is like a fish without a bicycle.
- Behind every successful woman is herself.
- Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie: “We should all be feminists”
- Choose to challenge
- Female empowerment starts with you
- Feminism is not a dirty word
- Feminism is the radical idea that women are people
- Girls just wanna have fundamental human rights
- He for she
- I am a feminist because I believe in human rights
- I am not free while any woman is unfree, even when her shackles are very different from my own – Audre Lorde
- “I’m not a feminist, but…” is still feminism
- ‘Intersectionality’ is just another word for ‘feminism’
- “No country can ever truly flourish if it stifles the potential of its women and deprives itself of the contributions of half its citizens” – Michelle Obama
- “There’s no limit to what we, as women, can accomplish” – Hillary Clinton
- “Women belong in all places where decisions are being made” – Ruth Bader Ginsburg
- “Women’s rights are human rights, and human rights are women’s rights” – Hillary Clinton
- “You’re never going to shut me up because my voice represents so many other voices that need to be heard” – Emmeline Pankhurst
- This is what a feminist looks like.
- My body, my choice.
- Pro-choice and proud.
- A woman’s place is in the revolution.
- We can’t be equal until we’re free.
- No more excuses.
- He for her.
- I am not a victim, I am a survivor.
- Build bridges, not walls!
- But first, let me take a selfie 😉
- A woman’s place is wherever she wants it to be.
- To think own self be true – Sojourner Truth
- “You’ve come a long way, baby!” -Virginia Slim’s tagline
- “I can bring home the bacon, fry it up in a pan….” -Enjoli perfume commercial
- “A woman needs a man like a fish needs a bicycle”-Gloria Steinem
- “May the force be with you.”- Princess Leia from Star Wars
- “I’m not bossy, I’m the boss.”- Sheryl Sandberg
- “I’m sorry, did my shoulder pads make you feel uncomfortable?”- ZZ Top
- “We will not be silenced.”- The Women’s March on Washington
- “Nevertheless, she persisted.”- Mitch McConnell about Elizabeth Warren
Funny Feminist Slogans
- “A woman’s place is in the house… and the Senate!” ― Shirley Chisholm
- “I am a woman with thoughts and questions and stories to tell.” ― Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie
- “There is no limit to what we, as women, can accomplish.” ― Michelle Obama
- “We need women at all levels, including the top, to change the dynamic, reshape the conversation, to make sure women’s voices are heard and heeded, not overlooked and ignored.” ― Sheryl Sandberg
- “My mother told me to be a lady. And for her, that meant being your own person, following your own mind.” ― Ruth Bader Ginsburg
- “Feminism isn’t about making women stronger. Women are already strong. It’s about changing the way the world perceives that strength.” ― G.D. Anderson
- “Sisterhood is powerful.” ― Robin Morgan
- “Equal rights, plus courage equals a better world.” — Alice Paul
- “A man’s got to do what a man’s got to do. A woman must do what he can’t .”
- Gloria Steinem
- “We have to free half of the human race, the women so that they can help to free the other half .” — Emmeline Pankhurst
- “I myself have never been able to find out precisely what feminism is: I only know that people call me a feminist whenever I express sentiments that differentiate me from a doormat or a prostitute.” ― Rebecca West
- “Let us burn our credits card and inaugurate a new age… of LESBIAN MONEY!” – Rita Mae Brown
- “If men could get pregnant, abortion would be a sacrament .”- Florynce Kennedy
- “We won’t change the direction of history by going back into its horrible guts and trying to correct everything overnight. To improve it, we’ll have ya gotta throw some things out .”-Robin Morgan
Best Feminist Slogans
- A woman’s place is in the resistance.
- America, love it or leave it.
- Bill me for my time.
- boys will be boys is not an excuse
- Cannot be silenced
- Congress: funded by women, run by men
- Demand respectful treatment
- equal rights for women = a better world for all
- Feminist AF
- Feminism is the radical notion that women are people
- Fight like a girl
- Girls just want to have fundamental human rights
- I am not free while any woman is unfree, even when her shackles are very different from my own- audits & taxes ≠ human rights
- I’m not a feminist, but…
- Justice for all women– dead or alive
- my body, my choice
- No country can ever truly flourish if it stifles the potential of its women and deprives them of their basic rights- Michelle Obama
- Rise up! We can’t do it without you! – Gloria Steinem
- The future is female! – Lillian Wald
- There’s no such thing as a post-feminist woman – Gloria Steinem
- “We’re just demanding the same rights men have always had .” – Margaret Chase Smith
- “The future depends entirely on what each of us does every day; a movement is only people moving .” – Gloria Steine
- “Sexism is like racism and anti-Semitism and other forms of bigotry in that it seeks to dehumanize a large group of people.”, Betty Friedan
- “Power cannot be given; it must be taken .” – Sylvia Pankhurst
- “Men are afraid that women will laugh at them. Women are afraid that men will kill them .” – Margaret Atwood
- “A woman without a man is like a fish without a bicycle.”, Gloria Steinem
What Is The Importance Of Feminist Slogans?
Feminist slogans have been used throughout history as a way to unify women and fight for their rights. They are often powerful and persuasive, speaking to the shared experience of women while also rallying them to action.
While the specific goals of feminist slogans may vary, they often seek to promote equality between men and women, challenge traditional gender roles, or raise awareness about violence against women. In recent years, feminist slogans have become increasingly popular as a way to show support for the feminist movement.
They can be seen on t-shirts, bumper stickers, and even in social media posts. While some people argue that feminist slogans are not effective, they can be an important tool for raising awareness and fostering solidarity among those who support gender equality.
Why Your Feminist Business Need Slogans For Advertisement
As a business owner, it’s important to think about how you can advertise in a way that is both effective and empowering. Slogans are a great way to do this. A good slogan will capture the essence of your business and what it stands for, while also appealing to potential customers.
When it comes to advertising your feminist business, slogans can be especially powerful. By highlighting your commitment to equality and women’s empowerment, you can attract like-minded individuals who are looking to support businesses that align with their values.
In addition, slogans can help to create a sense of community and belonging among your customer base. By uniting people behind a shared cause, you can build a strong and loyal following for your business. So if you’re looking for a way to make your feminist business more visible and successful, don’t underestimate the power of a catchy slogan!
Feminist slogans are a great way to show your support for the feminist movement and to inspire others. We’ve collected over 105 of the best feminist slogans from around the internet, so you can find one that speaks to you and share it with your friends. Whether you’re looking for a catchy phrase to put on a T-shirt or just want some inspiration, these slogans will help get you fired up about fighting for gender equality. Do you have a favorite slogan that we missed? Share it in the comments below and let us know why it’s important to you.