Are you going to write on road safety slogans? This is a wonderful idea as it concerns the safety of the lives of the people. So, It is really important to understand the sensitivity and potential risk that might occur in case of negligence in matters of driving.
Every day, more than 1.3 million people get in their cars and drive to work or run errands around town. Along the way, they share our roads with everyone else trying to get where they need to go. So, This means that drivers have a responsibility not only for themselves but also for other people on the road too.
Fast driving is potentially risky and should avoid at all costs. So, It is important to tell the public that it is far better to leave early, drive slowly and carefully and then reach the destination with safety than to drive fast and carelessly and never reaching the destination.
In this article, you will find techniques, means, and strategies to write engaging and impressive road safety slogans.
Slogans You Like For Your Business
- Your road safety slogans should be short, smart, and well thought
- Try to justify your claims with documented evidence or quotes or references
- Use inspiring, moderate, and flowery tone in your safety slogans
Best Slogans On Road Safety
So, Your slogans concerning road safety should be simple and short to be easily read and understand by all the people with no loss of time at all. Since the center of your attachment will be with the general public, therefore, it is essential to use words, techniques, strategies, and methods which are simple, straightforward forward and easy.
Safety is the concern of all people regardless of their educational background; it is the top-most priority of every person to take care of themselves. So, It would be right to say that self-preservation is the basic consideration, objective, and preference of everybody.
- Now is the time to drive less, drive later, drive greener! “
- Australian Government – Department of Infrastructure and Transport.
- Successful Greenhouse Gas Reduction Strategy.
- Welcome to the Queensland Department of Transport and Main Roads.
- Make it safer, make it easier, bike better.
- Bicycle Victoria – Working together for a “bike-friendly” city.
- National Center for Injury Prevention and Control – Leading Causes of Death.
- MnDOT Bicycle & Pedestrian Program
- All traffic fatalities and serious injuries are preventable!
- NHTSA (National Highway Traffic Safety Administration) | Home
- “Wear your seat belt on every trip, no matter how short.”
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention – Seat belts.
- Drivers for Better Bicycles: Promoting safe bicycle driving.
- Safer Driving: Bicycle and Pedestrian Safety – Tips for drivers.
- U.S. National Highway Transportation Safety Administration
- Transport Canada – Road safety for cyclists and pedestrians.
- Safer Routes to School.
- National Highway Traffic Safety Administration.
- “Share the road, drive safely.”
- Washington State DOT Bicycle & Pedestrian Program – Working together.
- Western Australia Road Safety Council
- “Every journey starts with a single step.”
So raise this sensitive issue through hour road safety slogans but use a simple, straightforward approach so that your message could be easily conveyed to all the people.
Road Safety Quotes
So, It is good to convince the people about their safety but what is more important than this is that you should include substantial elements and facts to solidify your claims.
- “No surprises on the road!” (Montana Department of Transportation)
- “We see you. We’ll get you home safe.” (AAA North Dakota)
- “Your life is in your hands.” (AAA North Dakota)
- “Think. Drive. Live.” (AAA North Dakota)
- “Let’s all get where we’re going safely.” (AAA North Dakota)
- “Your life is in your hands.”
- “Don’t drink and drive. Think. It saves lives.”
- “I’d rather lose my license than lose my life.”
- “What’s your excuse for drinking and driving?” (Ontario Provincial Police)
- “Alcohol doesn’t mix with driving. It’s a deadly combination.” (New York State Governor Andrew M. Cuomo)
- “Tired? Don’t drink & drive.” (New York State Governor Andrew M. Cuomo)
- “Alcohol will slow you down.” (New York State Governor Andrew M. Cuomo)
- “It’s never okay to drink and drive, even after one drink.” (New York State Governor Andrew M. Cuomo)
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention – Bicycle safety.
- Washington State DOT Bicycle & Pedestrian Program – Sharing the road with bicyclists and pedestrians.
- “Let’s work together to keep our roads safe for everyone.”
- IBTS (Ireland) – Road Safety.
- Western Australia Road Safety Council | Home
- “Keep kids safe, slow down in school zones.”
So, Slogans on traffic roles should propagate. Would not it be better than traffic roles should include in the national curriculum and emphatically taught? Slogan writing on road safety should launch country-wide as a national campaign given preventing precious lives from loss.
Best Traffic Safety Slogans
So, Traffic slogans should be written with words that are in practice. The words that are in practice and are used in the contemporary age are likely to attract more and more audiences within the shortest period.
Safe driving slogans are the chief tools with which you convey your message. Traffic safety slogans should be written in the trendy age. So, the Best slogans on road safety should write with an emphasis on the safety and avoidance of incidents.
- “Distracted driving…It can wait.”
- “No call, no text, no update, driving me crazy.” (Florida’s DOT)
- “Drop the phone, lose the life.”
- “I’m not drunk. I’m a designated driver.” (Oregon DOT)
- “U Drive, U Text, U Pay.”
- “No call or text while driving: It’s the law.”
- “When we drive, we’re so focused that we forget about our surroundings.”
- “It’s the law. Phone in one hand, ticket in the other.”
- “Don’t risk it. Pull over.”
- “Texting…It can wait.”
- “Hang up and drive.”
- “I’d rather be driving.”
- “Don’t get stalled on the tracks!”
- “When you see a train coming, wait for it to go by.”
- “Be smart. It’s not worth the risk. Don’t try to beat a train.”
- “One life is just too many to sacrifice for a text message or a phone call.”
- “Don’t risk it with your life. Stop on the tracks.”
- “Think! Trains weigh as much as 200 cars!” (Virginia Railway Express)
- “Stop, look and listen.”
Traffic awareness slogans should declare as a good source of championing the cause of safety and security of the public.
Here’s a list of 143+ best safe driving slogans and taglines. So, This is an exhaustive collection that should keep you busy for days! There are plenty of catchy phrases to choose from, so find the one(s) that resonate with you most and make it your own. And if there are any other great ones out there, please share them in the comment section below! Let me know what slogan or tagline resonates with you most.