If you’re looking for some inspiration when it comes to your next email campaign, you’ll want to take a look at our latest blog post. In it, we’ve rounded up 115+ best weekend subject lines examples and samples. From funny to sophisticated, there’s something for everyone in this list! So whether you’re gearing up for your next big sale or just want to let your subscribers know what’s going on, be sure to check out these examples. With great ideas like these at your disposal, your email campaigns are sure to be a success!
Weekend Email Subject Lines
- How to make the most of your weekend
- Getaway ideas for a summer weekend
- 10 fun things to do this weekend
- Weekend must-reads: 5 articles you don’t want to miss
- The ultimate guide to relaxing this weekend
- How to make the most of a 3-day weekend
- 7 tips for a productive weekend
- The best ways to relax and recharge this weekend
- 5 easy recipes for a stress-free weekend meal planning
- Weekend reads: 4 books to escape into this weekend
- The best sales and deals happening this weekend
- Make the most of your time off with our Ultimate Weekend Guide
- Plan the perfect staycation with our top 10 tips for a fun-filled weekend at home
- Ideas for an action-packed weekend with the kids
- Need some inspiration? Here are 15 great things to do this weekend
- Ready for a romantic getaway? Check out our top 10 weekend getaways for couples
- Not sure what to do with the kids this weekend? We’ve got you covered with 10 fun ideas
- Got some free time this weekend? Make it count with our top 5 productivity hacks
- Wind down and relax with our top 10 picks for the best things to do this weekend
- Get out and explore with our roundup of the best summer events happening this weekend
Related: 105+ Creative Important Email Subject Line Samples & Examples
Weekend Sale Subject Lines
- It’s time to shop till you drop!
- Major savings on now!
- Get ready to save big this weekend!
- The biggest sale of the season is happening now!
- Don’t miss out on these incredible deals!
- Shop now and save!
- Incredible savings on your favorite brands!
- Don’t wait, these deals won’t last!
- Stock up and save this weekend!
- Something for everyone – take a look!
- Don’t miss these one-of-a-kind deals!
- You won’t believe how much you can save!
- Biggest sale of the year – don’t miss it!
- Get a head start on your holiday shopping today!
- Save on gifts for everyone on your list!
- Hurry, sale ends Sunday night!
- Shop now for unbeatable prices!
- !! [insert jaw-dropping deal or sale] !!!
Related: 111+ Attention Grabbing Email Subject Lines Examples
Long Weekend Email Subject Lines
- Escape the heat with a long weekend in the mountains”
- “Cool off with a long weekend at the beach”
- “Take advantage of the warmer weather with a long weekend in the woods”
- “Get away from it all with a long weekend at the lake”
- “Find your Zen with a long weekend in yoga retreat”
- “Unwind with a long weekend of spa treatments”
- “Discover a new culture with a long weekend in Mexico”
- “Satisfy your inner foodie with a long weekend in Napa Valley”
- “Quench your thirst for adventure with a long weekend in Costa Rica”
- “Hit the slopes with a long weekend in Aspen”
- “Explore America’s history with a long weekend in Boston”
- “Channel your inner child with a long weekend at Disney World”
- “Soak up some sun with a long weekend in Miami”
- “Experience the thrill of Vegas without gambling with a long weekend in Sin City”
- “Get away from it all with a long Analyze different leadership style weekend on an isolated island”
- “Step back in time with a long weekend in New Orleans”
- “Immerse yourself in nature with a within companies long weekend camping trip”
- “Take an Architectural Tour of Manhattan this Long Weekend
- “Embrace Your Inner Art Lover This Long Weekend and Visit The Frick
- “Stroll Through Central Park and Take In The Fall Foliage This Long Weekend
Related: 107+ Catchy Email Subject Lines Samples
Memorial Day Weekend Subject Lines
- Are you ready for the weekend?
- It’s time to relax and recharge!
- Get ready for some fun in the sun!
- The perfect weekend getaway!
- Unwind and relax with our weekend specials!
- Make the most of your weekend!
- Fun in the sun this weekend!
- Weekend vibes only!
- Kick back and enjoy the weekend!
- Let the relaxation begin!
- Discover something new this weekend!
- Rediscover your city this weekend!
- Get out of your comfort zone this weekend!
- The perfect weekend activities for every type of person!
- Did someone say staycation?
- Get away without leaving town!
- Weekend getaways that won’t break the bank!
- Planning a road trip? Here are some great ideas for stops along the way!
- Ideas for making the most of a long weekend!
- Don’t let the end of summer stop you from having fun – here are some great fall weekend getaways!
Related: 103+ Good Subject Lines for Emails Samples & Examples
What are the Benefits of Using Weekend Subject Lines?
One of the best ways to increase your open rates is to use engaging weekend subject lines. When people are checking their email on the weekends, they’re usually looking for something quick and easy to read. If your subject line is interesting and relevant, they’re more likely to open it.
Furthermore, if you can get them to click through to your website or blog, you’re more likely to convert them into a customer or client. So, if you’re looking for a way to boost your business, start using weekend subject lines. You may be surprised at the results.
I hope you found this blog helpful in coming up with your own Weekend Subject Lines. Sending strong subject lines is a great way to stand out in a packed inbox and encourage your subscribers to open your email. But with so much pressure to send flawless campaigns, it’s easy to get stuck in perfectionism mode and never hit “send.” If you’re feeling the weekend subject line struggle, take heart—you’re not alone. Use these tips and tricks next time you sit down to write your weekend email list, and see how small changes can make a big impact on your open rates. Thanks for reading, and Happy Emailing!
Leave a Comment