Thursday is the perfect day to send out an email blast, because it’s the middle of the week and people are looking for something to get them excited for the weekend. But it can be tough to come up with subject line ideas that stand out from the crowd. That’s why we’ve put together this list of 105+ unique Thursday email subject lines that you can use as inspiration! Whether you’re looking for funny, punny, or serious subject lines, we’ve got you covered. So go ahead and start planning your next Thursday email blast!
Thursday Email Subject Ideas
- New Product Announcement
- Introducing [new product]
- Special Offer: [product or service]
- Now Available: [product or service]
- Limited Time Offer: [product or service]
- Get [product or service] for [special price] today!
- Final Chance: [product or service] sale ending soon!
- Customer Appreciation Sale – Save [percentage or dollar amount]!
- New Arrivals: [list products or services]
- End-of-Season clearance – save up to [percentage off]!
- [Company/store name] VIP Event – exclusive savings just for you!
- [Number] days until…[event or deadline]! Make sure you’re prepared with our help!
- [Number]-day return policy – shop with confidence knowing you can return items if needed!
- [Company name] appreciation sale – show us some love and save big!
- [Percentage off]-year anniversary sale – our biggest sale EVER to celebrate YOU!
- Introducing…[new product or service with highlight of key features]!
- Today only – save an extra [percentage off already discounted items] on top of our clearance prices!
- Shop now and get free shipping on orders over $[threshold amount]! No code necessary, offer valid today only.
- In case you missed it – our biggest sale of the year is still going on, check it out now before it’s over!
- Hurry, offer ends soon! Get [discounted product or service] before it’s gone…
Related: 111+ Attention Grabbing Email Subject Lines Examples
Subject Lines For Thursday Email
- You won’t believe what we’re doing this Thursday!
- Come join us for a special event this Thursday!
- Get ready to party this Thursday!
- This Thursday, let’s get together and celebrate!
- It’s time to get together this Thursday and have some fun!
- This Thursday, let’s make some memories!
- Let’s get together this Thursday and make something great happen!
- This Thursday is going to be awesome – here’s what’s happening!
- Are you ready for this Thursday?
- Get pumped – it’s almost time for Thursday!
- This week is flying by, but we’ve still got time to have some fun this Thursday!
- Let’s get through Wednesday so we can enjoy Thursday!
- I’m already looking forward to this Thursday!
- Only a few more days until we can all relax and enjoy the weekend – but first, let’s make the most of this Thursday!
- I hope everyone’s having a great week so far… now let’s make it an even better one by getting together on Thursday!
- Are you as excited as I am for this coming Thursday?
- We’re halfway through the week already – keep up the good work so we can all enjoy a relaxing weekend, starting with this Thursday night!
- I don’t know about you, but I could use a break from the grind… let’s all take a break this Thursday and have some fun instead!
- Did someone say party? This Thursday, we’re letting loose and celebrating life!
- Get ready for an amazing time this Thursday – see you then!
Related: 111+ Professional Email Subject Line Examples & Ideas
Thursday Email Titles
- Time’s running out!Don’t miss this opportunity!
- Last chance to get XYZ product!
- Hurry! Offer expires soon!
- Only a few days left…
- Act now and save!
- Get XYZ product for half-price!
- New arrivals – don’t miss out!
- Fresh stock – limited quantities available!
- We’re having a sale!
- New coupon code – save big!
- Free shipping this week only!
- Exclusive offer for email subscribers only!
- Invitation to our VIP event!
- Early access to our new collection!
- Behind the scenes – an inside look at XYZ company!
- Customer spotlight – see what XYZ customer has to say about us!
- Get to know our team – meet XYZ employee of the week!
- Learn something new – check out our latest blog post!
- Stay connected – follow us on social media!
Related: 107+ Catchy Email Subject Lines Samples
Email Subject Lines For Thursday
- Have You Checked Your Email Today?
- You Won’t Believe What I Just Learned!
- Guess Who’s Coming to Dinner?
- This Could Be BIG…
- You’re Not Going to Believe This!
- Can You Help Me With This?
- I Need Your Opinion on Something…
- I Just Finished Something Amazing…
- Are You Up For a Challenge?
- This Might be the Answer to Your Problems…
- Do You Have a Minute?
- Hold Onto Your Hats, This is Exciting!
- I Think I’ve Found a Solution…
- I’m So Confused, Can You Help?
- I Need to Ask a Favor…
- Will You Be My Valentine? 😉
- Thank You From the Bottom of My Heart!
- Congratulations, You Did It!
- This is the Best News Ever!
- I Have Some Bad News…
Related: 105+ Creative Important Email Subject Line Samples & Examples
What are the Benefits of Using Thursday Email Subject Lines?
There are plenty of benefits that come along with using Thursday Email Subject Lines. First, it lets your subscribers know that you’re still alive and well and thinking about them. Secondly, it shows that you value their time and attention by respecting their inboxes enough to not bombard them with too many emails at once.
Third, it helps to keep your brand top-of-mind without being too intrusive. And fourth, it can help to increase your open rates and click-through rates, which is always a bonus. So, if you’re looking for a way to stand out in the inbox and keep your subscribers engaged, Thursday Email Subject Lines are a great option. Give them a try today!
I hope you found this blog helpful in coming up with your own Thursday Email Subject Lines. So those are some effective email subject line strategies you can use on Thursdays. Remember, your goal is to stand out in a crowded inbox and spark curiosity or excitement in your readers so they’ll open your email. Be creative, experiment with different approaches, and most importantly, have fun with it! If you have any questions or need help coming up with Thursday email subject lines for your business, feel free to reach out to us – we’re always happy to help!
Leave a Comment