Getting a tattoo is a big decision. It’s something you’ll have to live with for the rest of your life, so you want to make sure it’s something you really want. If you’re still undecided on what design to get, why not consider one of these creative tattoo slogans or taglines? From funny to inspiring, there’s something for everyone in this list!
How to Create Tattoo Slogans?
Are you looking for some tattoo slogans? If so, then you’ve come to the right place. In this article, we’ll give you seven steps to write tattoo slogans that will look great on your body.
- Keep it short and sweet. Tattoo slogans should be concise and to the point. Avoid long-winded phrases or industry jargon.
- Be clever. A clever slogan can make a big impression. Be sure to put some thought into what you want your tattoo to say.
- Use puns sparingly. Puns can be a great way to add some humor to your tattoo but use them sparingly. Too many puns can be overwhelming.
- Avoid offensive language. Remember that your tattoo is permanent, so avoid using any language that could be considered offensive.
- Make it unique. There are a lot of people with tattoos, so make yours stand out by making it unique.
- Consider your placement. Placement is important when it comes to tattoos. Think about where you want your tattoo before you start brainstorming slogans.
- Get creative! The sky’s the limit when it comes to tattoo slogans, so let your creativity shine through. Brainstorm a list of possible phrases, then narrow it down to the perfect one for you.
Tattoo Advertising Slogans
- Inked for life
- Under the skin
- Decorate your body
- Souvenir for life
- Wear your heart on your sleeve
- Stock market on skin
- Private label
- Against the grain
- On trend
- Put it out there –
- Not for everyone
- always open – 24/7 exposure for your brand with a permanent tattoo placement.
- personal touch-
- Think outside the box-
- Free publicity
- incredible results
- one of a kind- be truly unique and memorable
- Going above and beyond
Related: Slogan For Fashion Boutique: 131+ Best tagline for clothing boutique
Best Tattoo Slogans
- “Live your life in color.”
- “No pain, no gain.”
- “Ink is my armor.”
- “My body is a canvas.”
- “Tattoos are for life, not just for summer.”
- “I’m not perfect, but my tattoos are.”
- “Every scar tells a story.”
- “Tattoos are art, not wounds.”
- “My skin is my journal.”
- “Your body is a temple; decorate it accordingly.”
- “I am my own work of art.”
- “A tattoo is a gift that lasts forever.”
- “A tattoo is worth a thousand words.”
- “A tattoo is worth a thousand pictures.”
- My tattoo says more about me than I ever could.
- I am more than just skin deep
- Don’t judge me by my appearance
- I am not an addict, I am passionate
- ink runs through my veins
- A tattoo is not just something you do on a whim”
Related: 101+ Catchy Valentine Day Slogans & Taglines ideas
Catchy Tattoo Phrases
- “This too shall pass.”
- “All we have is now.”
- “be still my heart”
- “And in the end, we were all just humans… Drunk on the idea that love, only love, could heal our brokenness.”
- “‘Cause all of me, loves all of you. Love your curves and all your edges, all your perfect imperfections.”
- “In case of emergency, my blood type is caffeine.”
- “You are infinitely more than what you take from this world.”
- “‘Not all those who wander are lost.'”
- “To travel is to live.”
- “‘The best thing to hold onto in life is each other.'”
- “‘Collect moments, not things.'”
- “But first, coffee.”
- “‘Do small things with great love.'”
- “‘Live for today, plan for tomorrow, party tonight.'”
- “‘Wherever you go, go with all your heart.'”
- “Not all who wander are lost”
- “Inhale the good crap; exhale the bullshit”
- ‘She believed she could so she did’
- ‘You are my sunshine
- ‘And though she be but little she is fierce’
Related: Cereal Slogans: 149+ Captain Crunch Slogan & Taglines Ideas
Tattoo Slogans for Guys
- A man’s tattoo is a symbol of his strength.
- A man’s tattoo is a reminder of his courage.
- A man’s tattoo is a sign of his power.
- A man’s tattoo is a representation of his virility.
- A man’s tattoo is an expression of his masculinity.
- A man’s tattoo is an indication of his dominance.
- A man’s tattoo is a testimony of his tenacity.
- A man’s tattoo is a proclamation of his invincibility.
- A man’s tattoo is an emblem of his ferocity.
- “A real man doesn’t need luck – he create it”
- Be careful what you wish for – you just might get it”
- “Born to raise hell”
- “Carpe diem – seize the day”
- “Defy all odds”
- “Destroy all enemies”
- “Fearless & free”
- “From dust to glory”
- “Get in, sit down, shut up, and hold on!”
- “He who dares wins”
- “I don’t fear death – I embrace it”
- “Live fast, die young, and leave a good-looking corpse”
- “Live life on the edge””Make your own luck”
- “No pain, no gain””One life – live it!””Ride hard, die free””Seize the day!””The only easy day was yesterday”
- “There’s no such thing as too much power””Through adversity to the stars”
- “To live & die like a warrior””Victory or death – it matters not! “
- “You only live once – make it count!”
Tattoo Shop Slogans
- “Tattoos for the bold and beautiful.”
- “Ink your personality.”
- “A tattoo for every mood.”
- “Tattoos that tell a story.”
- “Express yourself with ink.”
- “Tattoos that make a statement.”
- “Get inked and be unique.”
- ” Tats for all occasions.”
- ” We tat, you smile!”
- Permanent happiness is just a tattoo away!”
- Let us help you paint your picture!”
- Add some flavor to your life!”
- Get inked- it’s addictive!”
- A little pain, for a lifetime of gain!”
- Express yourself- don’t repress yourself!”
- Get creative with body art!”
- Ink isn’t only for paper!”
- Make a permanent statement!”
- Stand out from the crowd!”
- Get inked and never look back!
Why Your Tattoo Business Need Slogans For Advertisement
A slogan is a phrase that is meant to capture the attention of your audience and create an association between your business and the message you are trying to send. For a tattoo business, a slogan can be used to communicate what makes your shop unique or to promote a special offer.
Slogans are also an excellent way to build brand awareness. When people see or hear your slogan, it will help them to remember your business and what you stand for. Ultimately, using slogans in your advertising can help you to attract new customers and grow your tattoo business.
Tattoos are a great way to show off your personality and express yourself. If you’re thinking of getting inked, we hope this blog has given you some ideas for tattoo slogans and taglines that will reflect your unique style. Thanks for reading!
Leave a Comment