As a business owner, you know the importance of keeping your customers informed and engaged. One way to do this is through a weekly or monthly newsletter. But what should you include in your newsletter? And what’s the best way to get people to actually read it? A great subject line is key to getting your newsletter opened and read. Coming up with the perfect email subject line can feel like a daunting task. You want something that will grab your subscriber’s attention and make them want to open your email. But you also don’t want to be too sales-y or use too many exclamation points. Here are best examples of catchy newsletter subject lines that will help make sure your newsletters are opened and read every time.
January Newsletter Subject Lines
- “Get the inside scoop!”
- “All the news that’s fit to print”
- “Breaking news!”
- “Hot off the press!”
- “New product alert!”
- “Sale alert!”
- “Time-sensitive offer!”
- “Don’t miss this!”
- “Last chance!”
- “This week’s top stories”
- ”You won’t believe what happened next!'”
- “I can’t believe I missed this!'”
- “Can you guess what happened?”
- “I’m still reeling from this!'”
- “This just in!’
- “Just in time for …'”
- “Back by popular demand!’
- “As seen on …’
- ”This Week’s Featured Article: …'”
- ”Today’s Top Tips: …'”
Related: 105+ Creative Invitation Email Subject Lines Samples
February Newsletter Subject Lines
- “You won’t believe what happened next!”
- “Find out who won the biggest prize ever!”
- “Season’s greetings from your favorite online store!”
- “How to make this year your best year yet!”
- “The 5 steps to goal setting (and achieving them)”
- “New year, new you: Health and fitness tips for 202_”
- “Kick off the new year with our latest arrivals!”
- “Get ahead of your competition with our latest tip sheet”
- “This week’s top reads from our blog team”
- “Get organized for the new year with our top 10 tips”
- “Get the inside scoop on our latest products!”
- “Check out our newest arrivals!”
- “Find out what’s new at [company name]!”
- “Stay up-to-date with the latest news from [company name]!”
- “[Company name] updates you can’t afford to miss!”
- “All the news you need to know from [company name]!”
- “Tip of the week: how to improve your productivity”
- “This week’s must-read article”
- “Inspirational quote of the week”
- “Fun fact of the week”
- “The history behind our company/product”
- “Did you know…”
- ” little-known facts about…”
- “This day in history…”
- “On this day…”
- “Today’s birthdays.”
Related: 111+ Attention Grabbing Email Subject Lines Examples
October Newsletter Subject Lines
- “Get the inside scoop on the newest arrivals!”
- “Up to 50% off this week only!”
- “New styles just added – shop now!”
- “Time to refresh your wardrobe – new arrivals just in!”
- “Can’t get enough of our latest collection?”
- “One day only! 20% off your purchase!”
- “Introducing our newest arrivals…”
- “and they’re available now!”
- “Shop now for the latest styles!”
- “New this week: fresh arrivals just for you!”
- “You’re going to love our latest collection!”
- “Shop now and get free shipping on orders over $50!”
- “New arrivals: must-have pieces for your wardrobe!”
- “Don’t miss out – shop now while supplies last!”
- “It’s time to restock your closet with our newest arrivals!”
- “What are you waiting for? Shop now!”
- “Shop now and save big on your favorite brands!”
- “insert brand name- has arrived! Shop now for the latest styles.”
- ”and they’re going fast! Shop now before they’re gone!”
- ”Sale’ doesn’t do it justice – shop now for unbelievable savings!”
Related: 105+ Creative Important Email Subject Line Samples & Examples
December Newsletter Subject Lines
- ‘Tis the season!
- Happy holidays!
- Warm wishes for a wonderful season
- Best of the season’s greetings!
- May your holiday season be merry and bright!
- Season’s greetings!
- Wishing you all the happiness your holiday can hold!
- May your days be merry and bright!
- Wishing you a very happy holiday season!
- Best wishes for a wonderful holiday season!
- A toast to a joyous holiday season!
- Sending love and light this holiday season!
- “You won’t believe what happened this week!”
- “The most important news you need to know”
- “Time-saving tips for busy people”
- “How to get ahead in business”
- “Changes coming that will affect you”
- “Introducing our newest product/service”
- “Customer success story: see how we helped them”
- “Reminder: don’t miss this important date!”
- “Alert: there’s a sale on now!”
- “In case you missed it…”
- All my best for a happy holiday season!
- Loads of love this holiday season! Hoping for all good things this holiday season! Setting sail for a bright future this holiday season!”
Related: 111+ Professional Email Subject Line Examples & Ideas
August Newsletter Subject Lines
- “New products and exciting discounts!”
- “Can’t-miss deals on your favorite items!”
- “Get ready for summer with our latest collection!”
- “fresh arrivals – and they’re going fast!”
- “Don’t miss out on these hot new trends!”
- “Introducing our newest arrivals!”
- “limited time offers – don’t wait!”
- “It’s time to update your wardrobe!”
- “Shop now and save big!”
- feeling lucky? Enter our contest today!”
- “We’re giving away prizes all week long!”
- “Spring into action with our latest collection!”
- “You won’t believe what’s on sale today!”
- “Get the inside scoop on our upcoming sales!”
- “New products just added to our site!”
- “Our biggest sale of the year starts now!”
- “You won’t want to miss these amazing deals!”
- “Check out our newest arrivals today!”
- “Get ahead of the trends with our latest collection!”
- “Shop now and receive free shipping on your order!”
Related: 103+ Good Subject Lines for Emails Samples & Examples
What are the Benefits of Using Monthly Newsletter Subject Lines ?
Monthly Newsletter Subject Lines are great way to increase the open rates of your newsletter and therefore, its effectiveness. By personalizing the subject line to the content of your newsletter, you can increase the likelihood that recipients will actually open and read it.
In addition, by using keywords that are likely to be searched for, you can also improve the chances that your newsletter will be found by potential new subscribers. Ultimately, Monthly Newsletter Subject Lines can help you to reach a larger audience and ensure that your newsletter is read by those who are most interested in its content.
Creating catchy monthly newsletter subject lines can be tough, but it’s worth it to take the time to do so. Your readers will appreciate being able to easily see what each newsletter is about, and you’ll be more likely to get people to actually read your newsletters! I hope you found this blog helpful! These are just some examples to get your creative juices flowing when thinking about what type of content to put in your monthly newsletters. Keep in mind, the best way to come up with ideas is by surveying your current clients and seeing what type of information they would find valuable. From there, you can write catchy and attention-grabbing subject lines that will make them want to open every email from you! If you need some help coming up with ideas for your next newsletter, feel free to contact us – we’re always happy to help out!
Leave a Comment