You’re finally ready to take the plunge and Invitation Subject Line your friends, family, and loved ones to your big event. Your guest list is finalized and you’re just about to hit send on those emails when you realize… you have no idea what to write in the subject line! Cue the panic. Don’t worry, we’ve all been there. To help you out, we’ve compiled a list of 20 subject lines that are sure to pique your recipients’ interest and get them excited for your event. So without further ado, here they are:
Invitation Email Subject Line
- You’re invited!
- Join us for a special event
- Save the date!
- Time for some fun!
- Get ready for a good time
- Come one, come all!
- A party just isn’t the same without you
- We miss you and want to celebrate!
- Let’s catch up over drinks/dinner/coffee?
- It’s been too long since we’ve seen each other
- Congratulations! Let’s celebrate
- I have some news…
- Happy (birthday/anniversary)! Let’s celebrate
- I’m in town and would love to see you
- Are you free? I’d love to grab coffee/lunch/dinner
- I have tickets to (event) and thought of you
- Do you want to come over? I’m making (food)
- Just because
- (holiday) is coming up and I want to celebrate with you
- [insert inside joke here]
Related: 101+ Effective Email Subject Lines Samples & Examples
Save The Date Email Subject Lines
- Save the Date!
- Don’t Miss Our Special Day
- We’re Getting Married!
- Save Our Wedding Date
- Mark Your Calendars
- The Big Day Is Coming
- Hold the Date for Our Wedding
- We’re Tying the Knot!
- Our Wedding Day Will Be here Soon
- Let’s Celebrate Our Love
- Get Ready to Party
- We Have Exciting News
- We Can’t Wait to Share Our Special News
- You’re Invited to Our Wedding!
- Join Us as We Say “I Do”
- Please Be Our Guest on Our Wedding Day
- Sharing the Love on Our Big Day!
- Can’t Wait to Marry My Best Friend!
- A Royal Invitation: Join Us for Our Wedding Celebration!
- From This Moment, Save the Date for Our Wedding!”
Related: 105+ Creative Invitation Email Subject Lines Samples
Invitation Email Subject
- You’re invited!
- Join us for a (insert event name here)!
- Come celebrate with us!
- We can’t wait to see you!
- It’s time to party!
- Get ready to (insert activity related to event here)!
- Put on your dancing shoes!
- We’re going to need a bigger (insert object related to event here)!
- We hope you can make it!
- See you soon!
- Countdown to (insert event name here)!
- This is going to be epic!
- Save the date!
- Get excited… (event name) is almost here!wq
- Just a few more days until (event name)!
- Less than a week until (event name)… are you as excited as we are?!
- We can’t wait to celebrate with you at (event name)!
- Are you ready for (event name)?
- Event name) is just around the corner
- Event name) is this week!!! Can you believe it?!We hope these subject lines have given you some inspiration for your own invitations! Good luck and happy sending!
Related: 111+ Professional Email Subject Line Examples & Ideas
Rsvp Email Subject Line
- You’re invited!”
- “Can’t wait to see you!”
- “RSVP now for a chance to win!”
- “It’s time to party!”
- “The date is set!”
- “SAVE THE DATE!”
- “Last call for RSVPs!”
- “We’re so excited!”
- “See you soon!”
- “insert event name here’ is going to be epic!”
- “Get ready for a good time!”
- “This is going to be bigger than last year!”
- ”insert event name here’ is almost here!”
- “We hope you can make it!” insert company/group name if applicable”
- “This ‘insert event name’ would not be the same without you!”
- “A ‘insert company/group name’ exclusive event just for our best clients/customers/supporters like you!” Must RSVP by date to guarantee spot/entrance”
- “We missed you at the last ‘insert type of event'” Will you join us for ‘insert upcoming event?'”
- ”Are you ready for the time of your life? Because ‘insert event name’ is about to blow your mind! You don’t want to miss this one!’
- ”We know life gets busy, but mark this date in your calendar because ‘insert event name’ is one party you do not want to miss! We’ll save you a spot if you RSVP by date!’
- “It’s official! ‘Insert group or company name’ is throwing the biggest and baddest ‘insert type of event’ yet! Are you game?”
Related: 103+ Good Subject Lines for Emails Samples & Examples
Subject Line for Invitation Email
- You’re invited! Join us for a festive evening of fun and games.
Time to celebrate! Join us for an evening of cake, presents, and fun.
- Let’s party! Join us for an unforgettable night of food, drinks, and dancing.
You’re invited to a special evening of fun and excitement!
- Get ready to party! We’ll be celebrating with food, drink, and music all night long.
- Save the date! We can’t wait to celebrate with you at our upcoming event.
- This is going to be epic! Join us for a once-in-a-lifetime experience.
- Come one, come all! We’re throwing a bash that nobody will want to miss.
- It’s time to let loose! Join us for an evening of carefree fun.
- Get your tickets now! This event is sure to sell out fast.
- You’re invited! Join us for an exciting event.
- Come one, come all! You won’t want to miss this.
- It’s time to celebrate! Please join us.
- You’re invited to an unforgettable experience.
- Step into a world of wonderment. You’re invited!
- Ready for an adventure? Join us!
- We can’t wait to see you! Please RSVP today.
- Thank you for being part of our lives. Please join us at our celebration.
- Welcome to our family! Please join us for our next big event.
- We missed you! Please come back and visit us soon.
What are the Benefits of Using Invitation Subject Lines?
When you’re planning an event, the subject line of your invitations is important for a number of reasons. First, it’s one of the first things that your guests will see, so it’s a chance to make a good impression and get them excited about the event.
Second, it can help to ensure that your invitations are opened and read. After all, if the subject line doesn’t spark their interest, there’s a good chance that they’ll just delete the email without even opening it.
Finally, a well-crafted subject line can convey important information about the event, such as the date, time, and location. By taking the time to create a compelling subject line, you can increase the chances that your guests will actually read your invitations and RSVP.
I hope you found this blog helpful in coming up with your own Invitation Subject Line You should now have an arsenal of catchy subject lines that you can use to get people to open your emails. Remember, the key is to be creative and think outside the box. Be sure to test different subject lines and see what works best for your audience. And if you need help coming up with even more great ideas, we’re always here to help. please let us know so we can continue improving our content to better serve you.
Leave a Comment