Drinking in the middle of the day seems like a waste, but when it’s Happy Hour subject lines, all bets are off! Mixing drinks with your colleagues is a great way to loosen up and get to know them better. Plus, what better way to celebrate a job well done than by raising a glass? If you’re looking for some inspiration for your next Happy Hour email, look no further! We’ve put together a list of subject lines that will make recipients feel excited to open your email. Cheers!
Happy Hour Email Subject Lines
- Happy hour starts now!
- It’s time to unwind!
- Let the good times roll!
- Kick back and relax!
- Hello, sunny skies!
- How about a round of drinks?
- We need a little pick-me-up!
- I think it’s happy hour somewhere!
- Let’s get this party started!
- Ready for some fun?
- Time to let loose!
- Feeling thirsty?
- Parched and in need of a drink?
- In the mood for something refreshing?
- Could use a little hair of the dog?
- Who’s up for happy hour?
- Counting down the minutes until happy hour!
- Got the post-work blues? Head over for happy hour!
- Wanna forget about work for a little while? Come join us for happy hour!
- If you’re looking for some fun, come join us during happy hour!
Related: 101+ Best Internal Email Subject Line Best Practices Samples
Subject Lines For Happy Hour
- “You Deserve a Break”
- “It’s Time to Unwind”
- “Take a Load Off”
- “Unwind with Us”
- “Relax and Unwind”
- “Kick Back and Relax”
- “De-stress with Us”
- “Leave Your Worries Behind”
- “Happy Hour is Here!”
- “Drinks on Us!”
- “It’s 5 o’Clock Somewhere!”
- “Come Thirsty, Leave Smiling”
- “Good Times and Great Cocktails”
- “The Perfect Way to Unwind”
- “Aperitivo’ Hour Specials”
- “Wine Not?”
- “End the Day on a High Note”
- “(Insert Your Favorite Drink Here) O’Clock!”
- “Cocktails & Conversations”
- “I Need a Drink (and So Do You)”
Related: 105+ Creative Invitation Email Subject Lines Samples
Happy Hour Subject Lines Ideas
- Let’s meet for drinks after work!
- It’s time to unwind with a happy hour!
- Networking and drinks: let’s mix business with pleasure!
- Get to know your co-workers over drinks!
- It’s Friday – let’s celebrate with a happy hour!
- Let’s toast to the weekend with a happy hour!
- Welcome to the neighborhood – let’s get to know each other over drinks!
- Drinks on me!
- treat yourself to a well-deserved happy hour!
- I’m buyin’ the first round!
- Who’s up for happy hour?
- It’s 5 o’clock somewhere!
- Let the good times roll with a happy hour!
- Summertime and the livin’ is easy – let’s enjoy some drinks!
- Put your party pants on – it’s time for happy hour!
- Get the gang together for drinks and fun!
- Thirsty Thursday – time for happy hour!
- Forget about work for a little while and enjoy some cocktails!
- Girls’ night out? Let’s hit up happy hour!
- Can’t wait for the weekend? Get the party started early with a fun happy hour !
Related: 107+ Catchy Email Subject Lines Samples
Catchy Happy Hour Subject
- “It’s 5 o’clock somewhere!”
- “Wine not?”
- “Cheers to the weekend!”
- “Let’s get this party started!”
- “Happy hour is on us!”
- “half-off drinks and apps!”
- “It’s time to unwind.”
- “Shake up your happy hour routine!”
- “A round on us!”
- “End the week on a high note.”
- “$5 drinks all night long!”
- “We’re turning up the heat this happy hour!”
- “$2 beers and $4 cocktails!”
- “All you can drink for $XX!”
- “mosa Mondays and Mimosa Tuesdays!” 16. 2-for-1 drinks every day from 4-7pm!
- “$3 wells, $2 domestics, and $1 off call drinks!”
- Half-priced appetizers all night!
- Thirsty Thursdays are here! $1 off all drafts all night!
- Join us for live music and drink specials all night!
Related: 111+ Attention Grabbing Email Subject Lines Examples
What are the Benefits of Happy Hour Subject Lines?
Happy hour subject lines can help to increase opens and click-throughs on your email marketing campaigns. For example, a subject line like “50% off drinks at XYZ Bar tonight!” is likely to get more people to open your email than a more mundane subject line like “Our weekly newsletter.” In addition, happy hour subject lines can help to create a sense of urgency and encourage people to act quickly.
For example, a subject line like “Last chance for half-price drinks!” is more likely to prompt someone to click through to your email than one that simply states the time and location of the event. By using happy hour subject lines, you can help to increase the effectiveness of your email marketing campaigns and boost their ROI.
I hope you found this blog helpful in coming up with your own Happy Hour Subject Lines. Crafting the perfect happy hour subject lines is an art, but it’s one that can be learned with a little bit of practice. With these tips in mind, you should be able to write happier, more successful emails that drive conversions and boost your bottom line. Thanks for reading, As always, if you need help with anything, don’t hesitate to reach out to us. We’re here to help you grow
Leave a Comment