As we all know, Fridays are a great time to send out email newsletters since people tend to have more time on their hands. But what to write in those emails? If you’re struggling for ideas, don’t worry – I’ve got you covered! In this blog post, I’m sharing 107+ creative Friday email subject lines that you can use as inspiration. Whether you’re looking for something light and fun or something a bit more seasonal, I hope you’ll find something here that fits your needs. So without further ado, let’s get started!
Black Friday Email Subject Lines
- Up to 70% off doorbusters!
- Missed Black Friday? Get up to 50% off today!
- Shop now and get % off your purchase
- Get your holiday shopping done early and save big!
- Exclusive Black Friday deals – don’t miss out!
- It’s not too late to snag some amazing Black Friday deals!
- Hurry – prices go back up at midnight!
- Skip the crowds and shop online for Black Friday savings
- Check out our biggest sale of the year – Black Friday is here!
- Shop now and pay later with our interest-free financing options
- New arrivals added – fresh styles for Black Friday only!
- One day only – take an additional 20% off all sale items
- Free shipping on all orders over $50 – today only!
- Stock up and save – select items are buy one, get one 50% off
- 2 for 1 doorbusters – don’t miss out on these amazing deals!
- Save on your holiday shopping list –Black Friday savings are here!
- Get a jumpstart on your holiday shopping – Black Friday deals live now!
- Shop now before these deals are gone – supplies are limited!
- Ready, set, shop! Our biggest sale of the season starts now
- Shop small this Black Friday and support your local businesses!
Related: 111+ Attention Grabbing Email Subject Lines Examples
Friday Email Subject Lines Examples
- t’s Friday! Time to let loose and have some fun!”
- “Thankful for our subscribers! Enjoy this special offer!”
- “Happy #FlashbackFriday! Check out our latest blog post!”
- “Gear up for the weekend with our newest arrivals!”
- “#FreebieFriday! Download this exclusive file today!”
- “End the week on a high note with our latest promo code!”
- “TGIF! Here’s a coupon to help you celebrate!”
- “We hope your Friday is as delightful as this video :)”
- “#FunFactFriday: Did you know that…?”
- “It’s officially summertime! Here are some hot deals to enjoy!”
- “#FriYAY! Get ready for an amazing weekend with these tips!”
- “Get a head start on your Fourth of July shopping with our sale!”
- “#FeelGoodFriday: Check out how we’re giving back this month!”
- “Take a break from work and enjoy this funny meme we found 😉 #HappyFriday”
- “#Man Crush Monday Alert! Learn more about our new team member)”
- “On this #MusicMonday, we’re featuring our favorite new artist!”
- “#TravelTuesday: Explore the world with our latest deals and discounts!”
- “Wish you were here! #WorkFromAnywhere with our flexible job openings.”
- “It’s #WineWednesday, and we know just the perfect bottle to pair with dinner tonight.”
- “#ThrowbackThursday: See how far we’ve come since last year!”
Related: 111+ Professional Email Subject Line Examples & Ideas
Friday Email Titles
- “Can’t Wait for the Weekend!”
- “Ready to Relax and Unwind?”
- “Wishing You a Happy and Fun-Filled Weekend!”
- “I Hope You Have a Great Time this Weekend!”
- “Enjoy Every Moment of Your Weekend!”
- “Make the Most of Your Weekend!”
- “Have a blast this weekend!”
- “Here’s to a Wonderful Weekend!”
- “May Your Weekend be Filled with Joy!”
- “Sending You Wishes for a Lovely Weekend!”
- “Wishing You All the Best this Weekend!”
- “I Hope You Enjoy Every Minute of Your Weekend!”
- “May Your Days be Filled with Happiness this Weekend!”
- “Wishing You Many Blessings this Weekend!”
- “I Pray that You Have a Joyous Weekend!”
- “Have Fun, Be Safe, and Come Home Happy'”
- “Smile Often, Dream Big, Laugh A Lot’
- “Take Time To Do What Makes Your Soul Happy’
- “Live Life To The Fullest and Always Stay Strong’
- “Believe In Yourself and Never Give Up On Your Dreams'”
Related: 107+ Catchy Email Subject Lines Samples
Subject Lines For Friday Email
- Weekend deals refresh – don’t miss out!”
- “New arrivals – your favorite brands are restocked!”
- “End of season sale – up to 50% off!”
- “Flash sale – 24 hours only!”
- “One day only – 20% off your purchase!”
- “Shop now, save later – 0% interest for 12 months!”
- “It’s raining discounts! Take an extra 10% off your order!”
- “Free shipping on all orders over $50!”
- “Tis the season to save! Early Black Friday deals are live!”
- “$10 off your first purchase!”
- “We’re feeling generous… take 20% off your entire order!”
- “Surprise! You’ve been selected to receive a free gift with purchase!”
- “Can’t stop, won’t stop! New markdowns just added!”
- “Everything you need, all in one place.”
- “Hate browsing through dozens of sites? So do we.”
- “Sick of feeling like a walletless ragamuffin?”
- “The solution to your spending habits is one click away.”
- “Time is money, and we just saved you loads of both.”
- “Your search for the best deals starts…now!”
- “Don’t miss a beat – subscribe now and stay in the loop on all the latest news, sales, and more!”
Related: 105+ Creative Important Email Subject Line Samples & Examples
What are the Benefits of Using Friday Email Subject Lines?
As a business owner, you’re always looking for ways to improve your email marketing campaigns. One technique that can help is to use Friday email subject lines.
By sending emails on Fridays, you can take advantage of the fact that people are more likely to be in a relaxed, positive mood. They’re also more likely to have time to read and respond to your email. As a result, using Friday email subject lines can help you get more opens, click-throughs, and conversions.
In addition, it can also help to build relationships with your subscribers by showing that you’re responsive to their needs and schedules. So if you’re looking for a way to boost your email marketing results, consider using Friday email subject lines.
I hope you found this blog helpful in coming up with your own Friday Email Subject Lines. Remember, the best email subject lines are eye-catching, interesting and make use of personalization. Be sure to test different versions of your subject lines to see what works best for your audience. And if you need help coming up with great Friday email subject lines (or any other kind), We are always happy to lend a helping hand. Thanks for reading! As always, if you need help with anything, don’t hesitate to reach out to us. We’re here to help you
Leave a Comment