Email is one of the most important tools in a digital marketer’s toolkit. Not only is it a great way to stay in touch with your customers and prospects, but it’s also an excellent platform for delivering content. Case studies email subject lines are a particular type of content that can be very effective in email marketing campaigns. They tell a story of how a product or service has helped a customer solve a problem, and they provide valuable insights that can help persuade others to try the same solution.
To maximize the impact of case studies in email marketing, it’s important to use an engaging subject line. Here are 103+ of the best case study email subject lines to get you started:
Case Study Email Subject Line
- Introducing the XYZ case study!
- Check out this amazing case study on XYZ
- Incredible results from our latest case study on XYZ
- New case study: see how XYZ improved their business with our help
- Case study: see how we helped XYZ increase their sales by XX%
- How we helped XYZ improve their online presence – new case study!
- See how we increased traffic to XYZ’s website by XX% – new case study!
- Our latest case study: see how we helped XYZ improve their SEO ranking
- New case study: see how we helped XYZ save X% on their marketing budget
- How we helped XYZ get more leads with our latest case study!
- How [User] Used [Product] to [Achieve Goal]
- [User] Achieves [Goal] with [Product]
- Case Study: How [User] [Solved Problem/Achieved Goal] with [Product]
- How [Product] Helped [User] to [Achieve Goal/Solve Problem]
- Case Study: How [User] Increased [Metric] with [Product]
- How did [User] use [Product] to achieve their goals?
- Case Study: How did this user increase their conversion rate?
- Meet the User Who Got Results with [Product]: Case Study
- Case Study: See How This User Improved Their Email Performance
- Case Study: This User Cut Their Churn Rate by 50%
- Case Study: How This User Generated $100k in New Revenue
- Case Study: How One User Grew Their Business by 10%
- How this sleepy email list woke up and made $10k in a day
- [User Journey]: From 0 to 500 new subscribers in 2 weeks
- [Issue faced by user]: Why emails weren’t being opened (and what was done about it)
- [Lesson Learned from Case Study]:always A/B test your subject lines!
- [Statistic from Case Study]: 68% open rate – see how they did it
Related: 105+ Creative Important Email Subject Line Samples & Examples
Case Study Email Titles
- “xyz Bank Saves $1 Million with Acme Solution”
- “Acme Solution Dramatically Improves Customer Retention for xyz Insurance Company”
- “Acme Solution Enables xyz Manufacturer to Double Productivity”
- “Childcare Provider Cuts Costs by 30% with Acme Solution”
- “High-Tech Firm Increases Revenue by 15% with Acme Solution”
- “Hotel Group Achieves Record Occupancy Levels with Acme Solution”
- “Leading Retailer Reduces Downtime by 60% with Acme Solution”
- “Logistics Provider Delivers 99.9% On-time Rate with Acme Solution”
- “Major Airline Reduces Operating Costs by 10% with Acme Solutions”
- “Medical Center Decreases Infection Rate by 50% with Acme Solutions”
- “Multinational Corporation Lowers Energy Costs by 20% with Acme Solutions”
- “Nation’s Leading Newspaper Improves Productivity by 25% With Acme Solutions”
- “Pharmaceutical Firm Cuts Regulatory Compliance Costs in Half With Acme Solutions”
- “Power Company Saves Millions of Dollars Annually with Acme Solutions”
- “Printing Company Increases Output by 30% with Acmeier Solutions”
- “Software Developer Saves Time and Money with Ameer Solutions ‘Code Generation Platform’
- ‘Telecommunications Carrier Reduces Costs by 15% per User With Acmeier IP Telephony’
- ‘Website Design Firm Builds Customizable eCommerce Sites Twice as Fast With New Partner’
- ‘Acmeier Consulting Delivers Business Intelligence to Landmark Group in just Four Months’
- ‘Success Story: How ABC Corporation Achieved a 30% Reduction in
Related: 111+ Attention Grabbing Email Subject Lines Examples
Best Case Study Email Subject Line
- “How ABC Company increased sales by 25% with our help”
- “How XYZ widget helped increase productivity by 50%”
- “How we helped 123 Tech Company save $1 million dollars”
- “The amazing results of our latest case study”
- “Startup increases sales by 10x with our help”
- “Small business generates $100k in new revenue with our solution”
- “[CASE STUDY] How we increased leads by 400% for our client”
- “[CASE STUDY] How we helped our client double their conversion rate”
- “How we helped our client achieve a 7-figure exit”
- “Proven results: Case study of our successful digital marketing campaign”
- “Customer Success Story: How we helped XYZ company achieve their goals”
- “[CASE STUDY]: 3 Tactics we used to boost traffic by 500%”
- “Learn from our mistakes: A case study of what not to do”
- “What we did right: A case study of our most successful campaign ever”
- ” From 0 to 100K pageviews: A case study on building an audience from scratch”
- “The making of a viral video: A case study
- “$0 to $10K/month passive income: A case study on building an online business”
- “How we grew our blog from 0 to 100,000 readers in 6 months”
- “Earned media secrets: How we got featured in The New York Times, Wall Street Journal, and more”
- “How we got 1 million people to read our blog post (case study)”
Related: 105+ Creative Invitation Email Subject Lines Samples
Case Study Email Subject Line Ideas
- “We increased our open rates by X% with this one change”
- “How we turned a losing campaign into a winner”
- “How we boosted our CTR by X%”
- “The simple change that led to more engagement”
- “The secret to increasing our email opens”
- “How we get more people to click through to our landing pages”
- “Our best performing email subject lines”
- “The worst performing email subject lines (and what we learned from them)”
- “What works (and what doesn’t) in email subject lines”
- “How to write great email subject lines that get opened”
- “The Do’s and Don’ts of writing effective email subject lines”
- “case study: How we increased our open rates by X%”
- “case study: How we boosted our CTR by X%”
- “case study: The simple change that led to more engagement”
- “case study: The secret to increasing our email opens”
- “case study: How we get more people to click through to our landing pages”
- “A/B testing results: Our best performing email subject lines”
- “A/B testing results: The worst performing email subject lines (and what we learned from them)”
- “Email Subject Line Best Practices”
- “Email Subject Lines That Get Opened Every Time.”
- [Takeaway from Case Study]: The power of personalization – see how they used it here
- [Keyword / Benefit-Driven Subject Line]: Easy steps to writing great case studies
- [Catchy / Urgent Subject Line]: Need more case studies? We have tons!
Related: 107+ Catchy Email Subject Lines Samples
What are the Benefits of Using Case Study Email Subject line?
Email marketing is a powerful tool for any business, but crafting the perfect subject line can be a real challenge. A great email subject line can make the difference between a successful campaign and one that falls flat, so it’s important to put some thought into it.
One approach that can be particularly effective is to use case study email subject lines. By sharing a success story from a satisfied customer, you can show your audience what your product or service can do and pique their interest.
There are plenty of reasons to love case study email subject lines. First, they’re an incredibly effective way to grab attention and get your recipients to actually open your emails. Second, they provide valuable information that can help improve recipient engagement and click-through rates.
And finally, they’re a great way to show off your company’s successes and build trust with potential customers. So if you’re not already using case study email subject lines, now is the time to start!
I hope you found this blog helpful in coming up with your own Case Study Email Subject line. Email subject lines are important! A good email subject line can make the difference between a recipients taking the time to read your email or sending it straight to trash. In this blog post, we looked at one case study of an effective email subject line. However, there are many different ways to create an effective email subject line. If you want help crafting the perfect email subject line for your business, contact us today! We’d be happy to help you increase your open rates and improve your communication with customers.
Leave a Comment